Monday, September 7, 2009

After Effects

There comes a time when absolutely nothing is interesting to you when you know that you'll be going abroad in two weeks.
games? - bored
book? - i'd rather sleep
facebook? - checked everyone's status during the past 5 minutes
I know I'm supposed to be preparing stuff to be packed into my suitcase but no mood for that just yet. Well, after a long waste of time trying to create a title of this blog's video with Flash, I just found out After Effects prove to b a much better one. This one kept my week going at normal or even fast time speed. I spent probably 30 hours altogether watching tutorial of After Effects and another 5 hours or so figuring out what I've just watched by doing this title lol. So anyway, here it is!


Anyway, back to packing suitcase ... I checked out pantip board on what to pack in the suitcase.
Go read what they recommend in there.
Here's what I think I'll bring at this very moment ...
-6 pairs of jeans
-2 pairs of black trousers (from the uni uniform lol, in case, hopefully, I get to work somewhere)
-4-5 shirts
-4-5 long sleeves
-jumpers/cardigans
-T-shirts and shorts for wearing in the dorm
-suit and tie
-underwears, long johns and scarfs
-2 jackets
-some hangers(?)
-laptop, external hdd, plug converter, thumbdrive, blank DVDs
-medicine that can relieve headache, stomachache, fever, cold and vitamin C
-a book to read on the plane (gosh i hate sitting on the plane), cookbook my sis gave
-stationery stuff and my lovely calculator
-towels and bathing stuff
-camera, iphone (with the charger) (hopefully I'll get rid of my iphone there and get a bb lol)
-mp3 player
-hairdryer

douments to be brought (evrything with a copy)
-passport
-TB test
-ucas firm paper
-visa letter
-dorm payment receipt
-tuition fee payment receipt
-thai id card
-welcome week paper (with the coach booking paper)
-hotel booking paper
-printed plane eticket

anyone with anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment