Friday, August 28, 2009

club 21 ... 2 weeks left

So passed 28th August and I suddenly feel older once again.
2 weeks til my departure of which the date of return is not yet set
I could be there for 2 years, graduate and come back, or might as well work and continue my study there. It's all the feeling of excitement, sad, overwhelming, breathtaking altogether.
2 weeks and I'll be away from the world I've come to known all my life.
Few days ago my dad and I were talking about phones and how I should call back often and it really touched me.
He told me to call back often cuz he doesnt know if his call is going to disturb my studying time
I said how do I know my call isnt gonna disturb your time?
He said "โทรมาเหอะ ทางนี้ว่างรับสายเสมอ"
baab wa ja cry lei ...

I then realized how little time I have left with my family, do you?

PS thx sis for the present, I'll sure as hell need that

No comments:

Post a Comment