Thursday, September 24, 2009

View of my dorm

Someone used to tell me the ranking of a university merely reflects the number of professor that university has. If Thammasat were to have 10 more professors by magical means, its ranking would rise immediately at least 10 places. Well then, those professors wouldnt be around undergrad students like us anyway.
That's what I believe to be true until today...
Well, today we are introduced the tutorial system where tutors are assigned to students to take care with academic, personal, counseling stuff. I first thought these people would be post-grad or smthn. lol. They're professors! (or at least doctorate) These peeps will be talking to us once in two weeks giving advise.
I guess this is how professors affect both us AND the ranking... ?

This vid is for my family who probably wants to know how small is the room I've been describing 555

No comments:

Post a Comment