Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just like old times

So went the time as swift as ever.
New year turned into Songkran.
Just like old times, my decision changed with every passing month -_-"
I can still rmb when in highschool selecting what to study
ending up in TEP just because I thought I would have some friends
The US is just not where I wanna go anymore ....
I was more or less had a high expectation that I couldve gone into Columbia Uni
and at least spent a good time in NYC
Life is not always as you wished it is
I got rejected from Columbia :(
Still on the waiting list for Cornell, tho
but seriously? 6 hrs from NYC !!
I'm not sure if this is considered far in the US
but this sure it like London-Edinburgh or bkk-chiangmai !!
If I were to go there (if they even accept me lol),
I'd probably end up with a year in the campus
and mayb a day at the Niangara (an hour or so away lol)

Coming to the point
I guess it's so me again to make a decision based on my peers
Lots of old friends from EIS coming up to UK to do MSc
Cant help but think of the good times I'll be having when them next year lol
I wonder if I'm making the right choice~~
Well, as of current,
I got an offer from Cass business school in MSc Quantitative Finance
Still waiting for Warwick in MSc Financial math
and crossing my every finger for LSE financial math as well
My goal being somewhere in the financial industry
I am getting there one way or the other

Fun stuff!
in 2 days i'll be leaving for 2 weeks holiday !!
A week getting lost figuring out which restaurant to go into again
with friends in Seville, Madrid, Barca, Lisbon
then back to Liverpool, taking the train back to Nott
just to take the coach in the morning to Heathrow -_-"
another week of holiday with FAMILY !
I'll be flying to Vienna (YAY!) thought I'd never had any1 to go with alrdy lol
meet my family there and go with the tour
no more getting lost, figuring out how/where to go lol
it'll b vienna-budapest-bratislava-prague(again)-krumlov :D:D:D-and back to vienna
hav so many things to catch up with my sis

And the inevitable stuff!
2 courseworks a business planning project, and thesis writing
await after a week by the time I come back
It's gonna be one hell of a roller coaster ride this coming months

No comments:

Post a Comment