Saturday, July 18, 2009

My first VIDEO upload !!

I spent about 4 hours doing this video. Hope you all enjoy lol. At least I did when I was making it.
That video was kinda a recap of the weird stuff my gang has been doing since we formed the gang. There're lots more, believe me but most of the time it wasnt recorded so well here it is.
Anyway, speaking of the time matter, not even two months left now til I'll fly away to England. I'll be posting videos like this from over there definitely, recording stuffs all the time and show you how I'll be living a dekTEP's life.
Please do comment on the video. I'd love to hear your response.
The song is Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand, by the way.
Brit rock rulez ! (Jrock pwns)


Today, I went to do the TB test. Here's the summary for those who wanna know the details.
bring: ID card + copy (signed)
passport + copy (signed)
2 two-inches photos with white background (name written on the back)
2600 baht
go to Kasemkij building which is right across CP tower. You can get down at BTS Saladaeng station. The office is on the eighth floor. You'll need to exchange the visitor's card. Give the guard anything BUT the ID card lol. Go up, wait abit and sign papers, wait abit more, pay the money, then you can go to either Phyatai 2 Hospital or Bumrungraj Hospital, which I chose to go to the first one because my mom is having a surgery there today. Give them what they want. They'll tell pretty much all the steps you'll need to do. Get the xray photo back to IOM. Do not open it. and that's it. They'll just give back the certificate which I'll need to keep with myself while going on the plane.
Unfortunate people like my friend Jeed will have to go through a series of sputum test because there's something wrong with the photo. He had to go to the IOM for 3 days at 6 in the morning just to spit and let them check your sputum LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment