Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First Official Blog Post ~!


Well, this is my first official post that will be posted in this blog. I suddenly decided to do this first one today because it is about 2 months left for me as of the moment after which I'll be in England. FYI, I'll write almost everything here in English, maybe I'll leave the Thai for someone else, but the vids I'll be soon posting will probably be commented in Thai.
Feeling: excited, exhausted from studying, glad I finally started posting something here

Last week, we bid farewell to our two years companion through TEP's 5 semesters who went to Sydney. Honestly, it wasnt as sad as I thought even though I wont be seeing them for another two years. It totally didnt feel anything like sad at all lol. You'll know why once you see the pics and the vids ~

No comments:

Post a Comment