Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stansted Airport


Besides Heathrow, London has 3 more airports (luton, gatwick, stansted) that accommodate low cost flight like this one I took. I never expected sleeping over at the airport to be comfy. I didnt expect there were going to be this few chairs as well ahaha. First I thought there would be some couches and chairs but this was like none. People sleeping over night on the floor everywhere. It wasnt until after check-in when there were more seats available. The saddest part is that we already settled in Burger King and thought the place was open 24 hours. That was until we got kicked out around 2:30 ><"
It still worths the cheap price anyhow. The plane was OK considering it's only 2.5 hours flight which I slept the whole way.
ITALY, here we go !!


No comments:

Post a Comment