Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'M BACK

After such a long break from this blog, I certainly decided it's time for a come-back !
Be expecting a few more vids to come ^___^
Here's a few update about myself:

I .....

just finished my third undergrad year (First year in UK!) One more year to go!

went to Italy right after that for a week of vacation

am currently in bkk til September 16th, when i'll b flying back to UK again

am currently pretty much stressed out about my post-grad study~~ Cant decide whether to go for the US or stay in UK .... I'll probably be doing something like financial engineering

am studying for the GRE (think of SAT but to enter postgrad level) needed for US postgrad

was elected the vice president of Thai soc in Uni of Nott ^^

just finished playing Final Fantasy XIII (total playing hours: 42:53) (storyline: quite disappointing)(graphics: magnificent)

still cant believe I'm a รุ่นพี่ปี 4 already !!! -_-"


No comments:

Post a Comment