Thursday, November 19, 2009

One of the reasons I didnt choose to go to UNSW

It's another one of those heck free days when I just have totally nothing I want to do. Checking some air ticket in hope I can finally go outside UK travel somewhere. Guess what I've found. CHEAP air ticket..! how cheap? so fricking cheap I didnt believe my own eyes. I thought taking a coach into London from Nottingham for one pound was cheap. But this is Birmingham to Prague (or Dublin or Milan or many more) for just ONE POUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a kind of promotion that will make you think how the hell does these air company survive bankruptcy not to mention profit.
www.ryanair.com
There's the web. The promotion I talked about ends tomorrow midnight but surely there'll be some more promotion to come.


THIS is what I call "low-cost airline"

3 comments:

  1. but u wont get any food or drinks when u fly with this airline.. and u cant choose ur seat before u board, "first come first served"~

    Q _ Q

    ------cindy liu

    ReplyDelete
  2. food or drink arent really a concern. its just gonna b a few hours flight anyway
    but wat do u mean by first come first serve ?
    btw i checked again jus now (6 o clock) and its gone already ><"

    ReplyDelete
  3. u cant choose a specific seat when u check in,so there's a long long queue at the boarding gate coz ppl wanna get their own seat asap.

    heehee, but the price still attractive~~
    \(≧▽≦)/

    ------cindyliu

    ReplyDelete