Thursday, October 1, 2009

First few weeks in Notts

Two weeks have passed. This is the third country I have ever stayed for more than two weeks, first being Thailand and second being Australia (when I was in grade 6). Everything starts to settle; get kinda used to the weather here now.
The fresher fair in the vid is a fair organized by the student union. There're probably hundred of club and society you can join right away (later you can still join through the net). I joined five of them. Back in TU, this would never happen lol.
Class already started. Most of them are the same old I did last year. Well, the 3 months summer break proved to be a memory wash. I'm still adjusting my brain so it can pick something up again ahahha.


Some changes are meant to be. Some are never meant to change...
btw, thanks google map for the map in the vid.

No comments:

Post a Comment