Monday, October 26, 2009

Autumn (part 2)

It's definitely autumn now. Leaves turning orange, some not to be seen anymore. Chilly breeze makes me feel cold. It's one of my favorite moment here so far. Well, it's actually my expected-to-be-favorited, if u know wat i mean. Typical trees look just so pretty. Lots of them together make it just breathtaking. And by the way, it's 7 hours different from Thailand now, not 6 anymore, due to the end of daylight saving period so it gets dark around 5pm everyday now. Sunlight doesnt hit the ground at all on cloudy day. On a sunny day, if by any luck, around 9 til you see the first beam.
Really wondering now what's it's gonna b like in the winter ...
This vid is taken from the Wollaton park. Korean song just to add a korean feel ahaha


1 comment:

  1. I love autumn.. :)
    7 hours difference.. I thought 4 hrs is bad enough~ lol

    ReplyDelete